Prayer Requests & Praise Reports 2/28/21
Tim and Priscilla Ives - Chihuahua, Mexico
· Priscilla and Abby are both doing really well and we're enjoying God's newest blessing to our family.
· Even before we've really started announcing our new project to raise money for a building for the church, God already provided us with $2,000!
· Please continue to pray for our family as we adjust to a new dynamic with a newborn in the home.
· For homeschool for the older kids, that they would get back on track and caught up with their studies.
· That God would provide the $25,000 for a building for the church.
· That God would bless Roca Norte as we just recently returned to in-person services. That He would help us to keep improving the quality of the in-person services and the online transmissions.
· That God would use Roca Norte to reach Chihuahuenses with the Gospel and make them disciples of Jesus.
· That He would be glorified through the decisions we make as a family and a church.
Mike and Sherill Sedillo, Naluko, Uganda
· Please pray for Mike VanDeren and Mike Sedillo. They're overseeing the solar installation.
· Also, Mike Sedillo's old motorcycle foot injury would get healed.
Charles and Levenia Jjagwe - Buwama, Uganda
· Growth of new believers and salvation of more souls.
· God to break the bondage of witchcraft, sorcery and cult worship in the villages of Buwama.
· Courage of new believers to attend weekly discipleship classes and other church fellowships.
· Brian and his wife who have joined CC Buwama to serve with us. Brain used to visit us at Midigo when he was in the Bible college. God put a burden on his heart with his wife to come and serve with us. Also, his wife is pregnant expecting their first baby next month. Please pray for the safe baby delivery.
· Praying for people that can do worship.
· God’s wisdom and leading as we lead the church and other ministries.
· Protection of my family and church against the angry witch doctors and religious conservatives.
· God’s provision for construction completion of the Clinic building which will be an expanded opportunity of sharing the gospel with the sick and their attendants.
Jon and Allison Brechtel - Oaxaca Mexico
· God has provided $6,000 to buy the other property.
· For the second anniversary of Calvary Chapel Oaxaca and baptism.
· That God would guide the process on the construction of the treatment center.
Gary and Carol Kusunoki
· Our prayer right now is for specific direction on what organization to partner with going forward. We have an opportunity to take Anchored International Relief, which has been doing business as a ministry of our church, and establish it as it’s own 501c3. Another option would be to go out under another organization. Both options have benefits, so we just need to know God’s will.
· Our heart is to continue to minister to pastors and their wives, as well as help plant new churches in unreached areas. We also desire to continue police chaplain training, teach in our school of ministries, and support our missionaries worldwide in any way that God allows.
Rajiv KC - Kathmandu, Nepal
· Ministry is going good.
· Please pray for Pastors and Leaders conferences. Also, the financing and managing of it.
· Wisdom and strength to lead the young people.
· Wisdom and unity within the worship team.
· Wisdom on opening the coffee shop in March. Wants unity in spreading the Gospel and discipleship.
· Pray for the health of my sister. Praying her application for an apartment closer to work goes through.
· Please continue in prayer for my dad’s salvation.
· Pray for Rajiv's back.
Cal and Jessica Stubner, Managua, Nicaragua
· Jessica was able to speak with the class (when Sasha the girl who believes in evolution wasn't there) about being loving toward her.
· Continue to pray for Jessica's Creation series.
· For a construction worker named Yader, who's working on the Sunday School would come to the Lord. \
· Cal would get over his sore throat and headache and that Jessica wouldn't get it.
Mark and Isabelle Secor - Apache Indian Reservation, Arizona
· The Hope Center reopens this Sunday.
· That the churches would teach the word of God without twisting it, adding to it or taking away from it.
· People would get saved, discipled, and walk in the ways of the Lord.
· That the addictions of drugs, alcohol, porn and food would be broken.
Paul and Elizabeth Johnson - Rwanda
· They leave for Canada April 15th. They want to get far enough along with the construction that they can lock it down before they leave.
· They may not go to Canada because of the strict Covid restrictions. There are mandatory 3-day stays at Covid hotels that may be costly. Then they will still have to quarantine, after the 3-days.
· If they don't go to Canada, pray that Paul can get a Rwanda driver's license.
· Please pray for their personal fatigue. They've been working nearly seven days a week (morning to dusk) since Fall of 2019. They're 95% complete, but they need a rest.
Irám and Mayra Perez Tijuana, Mexico
Please pray for Chaplains in Tijuana. On March 20th, we are going to start training new Chaplains
· We are transitioning to online training program
· We want to reach all police stations in Tijuana (5 out of 11 so far). We are expectant of what God is going to do next through this ministry in Mexico!
Pray for Mayra's pregnancy.
Pray for their living situation.